At this Virtual EMS Educators Conference, our mission is simple: To give you the tools you need to motivate and influence your students.
VEEC19 is an unprecedented event where you'll see some of the most influential, passionate EMS educators known today. If you're looking to learn how to be a better communicator and influence your students to be excited to learn, you can't miss this conference. The best part, as long as you have an internet connection on September 13-14, you don't have to miss it!
We hand picked your speakers because we felt they were the perfect people to deliver on our goal. VEEC19 will feature big name experts like Eric Bauer from FlightbridgeED, Tyler Christifulli from FOAMfrat, Ginger Locke from Medic Mindset, and Geoff Murphy from Master Your Medics.
See big speakers at the top of their game for half the cost of a traditional conference
Get 6 Hours of Approved Continuing Education Credits
Access to our private EMS Educators Community
No need to travel which means even more savings!
Access to pre-conference podcasts and videos featuring your speakers
- Can I get Continuing Education Credits?
- YES! We are a CAPCE accredited organization and are offering 6 hours of NR CEUs. Those 6 hours can be submitted In US, Canada, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
- What if I can't make it live?
- That's okay! We are recording ALL the speakers and will be uploading to your personal dashboard to review on a later date. You will still be able to submit for Continuing Education as well.
- Will we be able to ask the speakers questions?
- Yes! All speakers have been made aware there is a questions period after each speech, if you submit your question the speaker will be answering your question.
- What if I'm unhappy with the experience?
- We are personally guaranteeing your experience, if you feel you didn't get your moneys worth we'll refund you
- Can we get group discounts?
- Yes! We offer additional discounts for groups over 5. Get in contact with us for more details!